QB Partners aim to offer professional advisers fair pricing in every aspect of our service.
Small advisory firms are likely to require less support from us than firms with multiple advisers, hence the cost of the service is dependant upon the number of advisers in your firm. There are economies of scale for larger firms.
- Subscribing to the service costs from as little as £25 per month for a single adviser
- If there are between 2 and 3 advisers in your firm the cost is £50 per month
- If there are between 4 and 5 advisers the cost is £75 per month
- If there are between 6 and 9 advisers the cost is £100 per month
- If you have more than 10 advisers in your firm please contact us to discuss your requirements.
How do you know how many advisers are in my firm?
The cost of the service is dependant upon the number of advisers in your firm. To a certain extent we rely on your honesty and goodwill to pay the correct level of subscription. However, where we believe that a firm has more advisers using the service than the level of subscription being paid allows, we can verify this through the firm's website or through industry available resources such as the FCA website. Firms who are thought to be paying the incorrect level of subscription will be politely asked to upgrade and may ultimately be removed from the service.
- Dedicated support phone line and direct access to our technical staff
- 10% discount on all reports