Consultancy SupportQB Partners are able to offer a number of services to product providers on a consultancy basis. These can range from assistance with product pricing and strategy for new entrants to the market to ongoing technical support for well established providers.
Working with QB Partners can help a provider stand out from the competition and can add an independent endorsement to the provider's proposition. Outsourcing these type of services allows a provider to keep their fixed costs low.
Scope of Services which can be provided
- Support with strategy and route to market.
- Independent input and comprehensive technical and market insight from a recognised industry expert in building a proposition.
- Support and input to product pricing.
- Support with development of marketing and sales literature, including sales aids, presentations and case studies.
- Staff training for office staff and field sales staff.
- Technical training prior to the launch of the new proposition to ensure that a sales team have a strong understanding of the solutions being offered, to assist them in promoting a new proposition.
Ongoing Technical Support
- Ad hoc technical support to internal marketing and technical as required on an ongoing basis.
- Ad hoc technical support to the sales team as required on an ongoing basis.
- Support with any launch events and seminars being arranged to launch the new products and services.
- Support with business development seminars on an ongoing basis.
- Support with IFA visits on an ongoing basis to identify and progress specific enquiries and business leads to completion.
Please contact us for a confidential discussion about how working with QB Partners could assist you in developing your business, by calling 01624 661232 or by completing the enquiry form below.