Terms and Conditions
QB Partners is a trading style of The QROPS Bureau
The QROPS Bureau is a Limited Liability Partnership registered in the United Kingdom Partnership No OC34933.
The QROPS Bureau are not authorised to give advice directly to members of the public. Any information contained in this website and communicated through any other means is intended for professional advisers and product providers. In the event of any of the information we provide advisers being incorrect, the adviser would have recourse to us and this is covered by our professional indemnity insurance.
The QROPS Bureau cannot accept responsibility or liability for errors in or omission from any information given and for any consequences arising.
Where local taxation information has been provided, this is based upon a generic understanding of the jurisdiction as a whole. Taxes may vary regionally due to local tax office interpretations, and tax rules may change on a regular basis. This is only a guide and it is highly recommended that you seek local specialist tax advice. Pension trustees may require specialist tax advice.
The QROPS Bureau aim to offer professional advisers fair pricing in all aspects of our service. Under normal circumstances it is not intended that there is any lock in period to the membership fee, if you find that you are not using the service, you can cancel at any time. An exception to this would be if one or more suitability reports had been obtained at membership discount, in which case a minimum of 12 months membership is required.
Content of Site
The QROPS Bureau have taken all reasonable measures to ensure that the information based in this website is accurate based on our understanding of currrent legislation. The QROPS Bureau cannot accept responsibility or liability for errors in or omission from any information given and for any consequences arising.
The QROPS Bureau accept no responsibility for any information accessed via a hyperlink from this site, other than when expressly stated in our due diligence process. The content, accuracy and opinions expressed in third party websites are not checked,analysed or endorsed by us.
The copyright in all material on this website is the property of The QROPS Bureau or the companies stated. Material should not be reproduced or distributed to other parties without the express permission of The QROPS Bureau or the appropriate company.
The term 'The QROPS Bureau' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 9th Floor, Bond Court, Leeds LS1 2JZ. The term 'you' refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.