What are the costs of the Suitability Report Service?Suitability reports can be provided for UK pension transfers into QROPS or SIPPs, as well as for QNUPS, International Annuities and for Qteps, our Qualified Trust and Estate Planning Service.
The costs of a suitability report vary depending upon the complexity of the report. The following costs are intended to provide a guide:
- UK Pension Transfer report - £750, to include due diligence on the recommended provider.
- QNUPS report - £1000, to include due diligence on the recommended provider.
- Qteps (Trust and Estate Planning) report - £1000, to include due diligence on the recommended provider.
- Holistic Planning Report - £2000, this involves a full review of the client's circumstances and objectives.
When you subscribe to our membership service you will receive a 10% discount on all reports.
- Dedicated support phone line and direct access to our technical staff
- 10% discount on all reports