The QROPS Bureau - Services available to product providers
The QROPS Bureau are able to offer a number of services to product providers on a consultancy basis. These can range from assistance with product pricing and strategy for new entrants to the market to ongoing technical support for well established providers.
Working with The QROPS Bureau can help a provider stand out from the competition and can add an independent endorsement to the provider's proposition. Outsourcing these type of services allows a provider to keep their fixed costs low.
Scope of Services which can be provided
- Support with strategy and route to market
- Independent input and comprehensive technical and market insight from a recognised industry expert in building a pensions proposition
- Support and input to product pricing
- Support with development of marketing and sales literature, including sales aids, presentations and case studies
- Staff training for office staff and field sales staff
- Technical training prior to the launch of the new pensions proposition to ensure that a sales team have a strong understanding of QROPS, QNUPS and the other solutions being offered, to assist them in promoting a new proposition
Ongoing Technical Support
- Ad hoc technical support to internal marketing and technical as required on an ongoing basis
- Ad hoc technical support to the sales team as required on an ongoing basis
- Preparation of independent due diligence
- Support with any launch events and seminars being arranged to launch the new products and services.
- Support with business development seminars on an ongoing basis
- Support with IFA visits on an ongoing basis to identify and progress specific enquiries and business leads to completion
Benefits to professional advisers working with the provider
- Discounted suitability reports
- Discounted membership of the QROPS Bureau online platform www.qropsbureau.com
- Ongoing technical support – access to The QROPS Bureau service could be promoted as a USP of working with the provider.
- Please contact us for a confidential discussion about how working with The QROPS Bureau could assist you in developing your business. A PDF copy of this note is attached if required.